venerdì 7 febbraio 2014

Lost...






It happened two days ago, while I was following a boar’s footprints (stupid animal! it has ate all plants of my garden), that I got lost. Initially I would have liked to swear, trust me! But then I felt myself as a foreigner who has lost the right way, walking around the obscure places of 
the Tuscany. And I perceived a strange thrill of attraction for the unknown… I can’t explain how beautiful and dangerous sensation was getting lost. Is there something exciting in  straying, especially if you don't find the way to come back home… unless you run across a path. Suddenly, you realize that you wouldn't ever have found this forgotten way, if you had never lost the  way before. It’s difficult to go across a trail, because the way is too hard, still for an alpinist… but if you’re someone who loves amazing landscapes this is the best trip to follow…Dear reader, I’m sure that you’ll think something like “Oh poor! He’s trying to smile of their disgraces!” but, trust me, It’s a really good think to run across the forest forgetting all that’s happening in the world.Don’t you worry, if you feel alone: the destiny is playing a game. You could be angry, because of the time lost looking for an exit to the labyrinth, and worried about your unluckiness. And, as well as you start to feel demoralised, you’ll be surprised to have the solution of your problem exactly under your feet… you’ll realise that now you’re walking across a trail which shows you a panorama of your childhood, through bloody red sunsets and emery bright hills.And suddenly, you’ll discover that as more the trip become hard, as more you’ll enjoy a richer view like a never démodé jewel. So, walking through mire and blackberry fragrance I went to the pleasant places of Tuscany, acting like Hans and Gretel in their adventures to find the marzipan house.You know, my dear, I thought so much in that moment. Do you believe in me?Oh yes… it’s really impossible to stay without thinking, when you’re dipped in the silent nature. So, while I was following the way, ignorant about the direction, I started a game looking for words linked to “path”.Thoughts, desires, strangers and secrets… Then I found a sentence: secrets hidden behind paths into the wide Tuscany are chaotic like ideas of a foreigner’s confused mind who thinks about his loneliness, his double desire to come back home and discover, at the same time, new secrets.I know dear reader I’ll look like a stupid. But listen to my suggestion: try once to get yourself lost into the wide Maremma of Tuscany, not alone, but with an expert guide, like a native of this region… try and you’ll discover the most wonderful places of my land…
…I’ll be waiting for you, maybe, to eat a typical Tuscan dish cooked with this tasty boar…

Nessun commento: